Wednesday, July 24, 2013

june 18, 2013

I feel like I'm in a place where no one understands me. where no one even takes the time to get to know me. where someone will take one glance at my wrist and they'll judge me, when they dont even know what's happening. I'm in a world where people would rather die then be themselves. people are so damnable judgemental. nobody even tries to get to know the real you. they would rather just judge you by what you look like or go by the rumors because that takes less effort.
I mean honestly, it bugs me so much and it just shows that you never have a real true friend. and people just judge even if they're the ones telling people not too. everyone does it at some point in their lives. all I'm asking from someone is just a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment