Wednesday, July 24, 2013

journal nonsense

i miss having that one person that i could tell everything too. i trusted her with my life. its just so god damn annoying that i tried so hard to make our friendship work and she just threw it all away. she knew my deepest darkest secrets. she was the one person that knew me better than i knew myself. it can be tough saying goodbye to the other half of you. I wanted our friendship to last. with her, I knew it wouldn't. so then why did I try so hard for something if it was just made to crumble? shes moved on to "new bestfriends" while I'm sitting here writing about it wondering if things might change. 11:11, make a wish. I wish that life was easier, less complicated. my dad says if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. true or false?

No comments:

Post a Comment